Nothing will take your place in the classroom. You are needed to teach and guide students so that they get the knowledge and the skills they need to be a success. What if there were tools to help you make your job more efficient? These tools exist within G-W Online.
G-W Online was created to enhance your instructor-led course. For your students, it can be used to extend learning beyond the classroom, allowing them to study when and where they want. The engaging content was designed to enhance learning while keeping multiple learning styles in mind.
With G-W Online, students may have access to the following.*
- Premium Online Text incorporates all of the content from the print text plus adds interactive features.
- Animations, Simulations, and Video Clips explain difficult concepts and offer visual instruction.
- Workbook or Lab Manual includes digital form fields for easy answer entry.
- Audio Definitions for technical terms teach the “language” of the industry.
- E-Flash Cards assist with vocabulary building.
For you, G-W Online provides time-saving features that help manage your course. When you log in, you will find the following tools.
- Pre-built, Autograded Assessments can be used as-is or customized to meet course requirements.
- Reports provide a way to track student progress and engagement.
- Advanced Gradebook maintains student data in one location.
- Instructor’s Resources, such as lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, and teaching strategies make planning and teaching easier.
- Communication Tools promote more dialog and interaction between students.
- Course Calendar facilitates class pacing and scheduling.
It is quick and easy to start using G-W Online. The Goodheart-Willcox team manages your registration and setup for you. One-on-one training and support is available when you start and when you need it to ensure your success.
Ready to get started? Contact our eLearning Specialist now or log in if you already have an account.
* May not be available for all titles.